Top 10 Book Covers I Liked in 2012:
The covers chosen are from books I read in 2012, not necessarily books that were published in this year.
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
- Body of Water by Sarah Dooley
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green – I’m really stretching this one. Because this cover was just recently revealed.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Diviners by Libba Bray – Okay, so I’m not done with this book and it’s not so much the cover I like as it is all the art inside. Oh, well.