1. Dark Lord: The Early Years by Jamie Thomson
2. Stealing Henry by Carolyn MacCullough
3. Murkmere by Patricia Elliott
4. Mad Girl’s Love Song: Sylvia Plath and Life Before Ted by Andrew Wilson
5. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
The first three books came to me via my sister. Usually when she goes to the library I have her grab a random book for me. Most of the time she gets books I probably wouldn’t choose for myself, so it’s wonderful for trying to widen my scope.
I’ve been wanting to read House of Leaves forever, so I’m hoping it’s good. I’ve already started reading it, but I’m way too early in the book to tell if I like it or not. *fingers crossed*
(Oh, and Sylvia Plath because why not?)