Top 10 Series I’d Like To Start But Haven’t Yet:
- 1. A Song of Ice and Fire – Everyone seems to love the books and TV show, so I guess I should finally get to the series, huh? But do I need a new obsession…? (Sure!)
2. Bright Young Things – You needn’t say more than “flapper” and I’m all over it.
3. Divergent – You don’t even have to say anything. I know.
4. Gallagher Girls – I actually own the first book of this series and haven’t read it. But I mean… SPIES! Heck yeah!
5. Hex Hall – Highly recommended by mi hermana.
6. Hush, Hush – I tried starting this before but couldn’t get into. I think another try is in order.
7. Lunar Chronicles – According to people: it’s really awesome. I’d like to find out for myself.
8. Mara Dyer Trilogy – I’m actually not sure why I haven’t started this… because I’ve been eyeing the series for a while.
9. Uglies – I’m sort of on the fence about this series, but I think I’d probably like it. Hence its place on this list.
10. Vampire Academy – I don’t know, man. It could be a hit or miss. Hopefully hit.