Top 10 Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger:
- 1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
3. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
4. Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
5. Anything by Sarah Dessen
6. Looking for Alaska by John Green
7. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
8. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
9. Lost It by Kristen Tracy
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
ETA: The Twilight Saga is also pretty big in my life. It made me feel like writing again and reading again and brought me many friends. I ain’t got no shame, y’hear?
This was a pretty difficult list for me to choose books for because I’m not one to have “favorite”s. I know I’m sort of repeating myself in my lists(sorry, sorry), but it’s as accurate as I could get it. I really recommend them all. Seriously.
What about you? (: